We are currently looking for new talents in the fields of architecture, urban design and interior design. If you are a fresh graduate or you need a place to spend your internship don´t forget to send us your application. You could work in one of the most exciting cities in Europe on projects in Germany, Russia or Greece.
- have good skills in 3D modelling and also know how to render or represent your 3d models in an attractive way
- have good or advanced skills in CAD drawing
- have an idea on how to make diagrams that explain spatial ideas of a project
- know how to layout a project for presentations in booklet format or screen presentations
- know how to make spreadsheets
- be fluent in English
- enjoy team work
- be flexible
It would be an advantage if …..
- speak or understand Russian or Greek
- be able to use BIM modelling
- be able to use GIS software
- you know how to develop a sustainable project
In any case we are looking for characters and not for curriculums. So even if you might not fit all the description above you can still give it a try.
Send your full application which must contain:
- a full CV (we don’t need to know if you like cats – keep it simple)
- a portfolio as PDF attachment (please don’t send us links to websites!)
- information on your nationality and in case you need a work permit please let us know if you have one
- information on your availability (when can you start and for how long you want to stay)
- your current place of residency
- your Whatsapp and Skype contacts
(Please don´t send attachments larger then 10MB – they just might get stuck in the world wide web and never reach us)
Send the full package by email to YES@anOtherArchitect.com